The T33 is our reliable heavy duty Hydraulic Pump Drive developed and manufactured in Australia.
Made tough for Australian conditions.
Our T33 pump drive provides the connection for hydraulic pumps the tractor power take off. The power take off speed is increased by the pump drive ratio to suit many hydraulic pumps
Local manufacture offers our customers the opportunity to obtain parts and service when needed and to be able to readily obtain technical assistance from the people who design and build the product.
- 2 standard ratios available
- 2 male shaft models for implement mounting
- 2 basic models with 20 Standard configurations available
- Alloy Steel, heat treated gears
- Rugged cast iron casing for long trouble free service
- Deep groove ball bearings and double lip seals
- Models for most standard SAE A, B or C hydraulic pumps
- Through spline in input shaft for secondary P.T.O. connection
- Oil level plugs for both regular and inverted mounting
- Hydraulic pump shaft sleeve and mount pads may be changed in the field
- Easy installation and removal on most standard tractor P.T.O. shafts
- Normal practice is to utilise a torque arm to restrain the drive from rotation.
- Off the shelf delivery
- Other combinations and customised builds are available on request
- Larger T55, Durst model 1PD or Hub City pump drives are available on request
Contact our sales team for more information and ordering.