Currently available in four models. ST series feature heavy duty steel fin cooling elements for high pressure low air side clogging applications or for the special requirements of underground coal mines. Available with standard or anti-static fans and flame proof electric motors for intrinsically safe applications.
ST series air cooled oil heat exchangers are used where the standard aluminium element type oil coolers are not acceptable for the following reasons.
• Circuits where higher pressures are expected to be encountered.
• Where the atmosphere or the process fluids are not compatible with aluminium.
• Where explosive environments prevent the use of aluminium. Eg :- Coal Mines.
• Where lower internal film coefficient is required for use with higher viscosity oils.
• Where heavy dust laden environments exist. These units have anticlogging fins.
Performance range to 2.4 kW/°C
Oil flows to 540 L/min.
Oil Heat Exchanger Computer Model Selection Program – Information